With the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we are all required to establish and/or develop logical practices and procedures to protect our organisation’s data. However it may take up to 12-18 months for any organisation to become fully GDPR compliant depending on the amount and types of data held, current practices and procedures and level of organisational/stakeholder awareness. Despite this, short and long term plans should be in place by Monday 25 May 2018.
Following the specific guidelines provided to becoming compliant, Logic to Create will work with you to create and implement the quick win and long term plans to establishing GDPR compliance.
Our service offers:
- GDPR introduction and preparation
- Getting GDPR compliant
- Embedding GDPR
- GDPR awareness training
- Editable template based Executive and Personnel handbooks
- Timely checks and tests
- Virtual Data Protection Officer (VDPO)
Our service includes:
- Strategic executive level planning
- Sustainable implementation practices