Cyber security for small business
January 23 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm£10
This seminar is aimed at business owners who are seeking the benefits of doing business online but are unsure of the risks they may face and how to protect themselves against such risks.
The seminar will cover
- The common risks of doing business online
- Ways to maintain a safe and secure online presence
- Intro to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Intro to Cyber Essentials a government-backed, industry supported scheme to help organisations protect themselves against common cyber attacks.
- Next steps – Actions delegates can take to do business online securely
By the end of the session delegates will:
- understand the common risks faced by businesses who conduct all or part of their business activities online
- identify key risks that relate to their specific businesses
- understand the main ways of securing online business activity
- understand relevant government legislation and initiatives
- start a ‘next steps’ action plan to carry their learning forward